Hey You!

My photo
Jakarta, Indonesia
a sucker for city lights.

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Holiday

yeah as we know today is the election day so I don't have to go to school and my parents don't have to go to their office and my brother can come home til Sunday. Good enough, eh?

Today I woke up at 6.55, earlier than usual because at holiday usually I wake up at 8 or 9 am. But I was too lazy to get my ass off my cozy bed so I laid til 9 am, and then I had my breakfast when my parents had gone to TPS. I didn't have anything to do so I turned on my laptop and online for awhile, but then I decided to watch DVDs, finishing the GG series but my mom asked me to watch Slumdog Millionaire so we watched it together. This movie was pretty good but...not my type actually. Then my mom watched Nights at Rodhante if I'm not mistaken and I went to my bedroom and slept until 13.30. Later I took a shower and continue reading Bergdorf Blondes by Plum Sykes which is had been suggested by my the-next-supermodel friend Diza and so far the book is good and I'm curious to read it.

Ah...what a boring day...ah and my dad will leave to Semarang on Sunday...AH I HATE MY NEW LIA TEACHER!!! BRING OUR MR.ARDI BACK!!!!! I got new teacher, I dont even now her name, she's so annoying me. Helloooooo she gives us HOMEWORK!!! And you know what, I'm on HI-3 level now...bahkan gue terakhir dikasih pr pas masih CIE!!!MALU-MALUIN!!!!

GIVE OUR MR.ARDI BACK!HE'S THE BEST TEACHER I'VE EVER MET IN LIA....

--i hope LIA's staff read my post so I can meet Mr. Ardi again on Tuesday.

(too upset,so I just give you an X and O,)
Nadia

No comments: