Hey You!

My photo
Jakarta, Indonesia
a sucker for city lights.

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Candles

this is the candles that my dear classmates gave to me last Sat night (I've told you on the latest update) thanks all.....especially for BIA, my chairmate, thanks for all you've done to get those candles bi, even it is just a burned candles, the light will always stay in my heart, brighten up my day, warm my heart and give me light when I get lost in the darkness, that's what friends are for, right?


btw, this photo taken with WB Shade ( Approx 7000k), and found out that the picture became yellowish...

ah, and the first photo has been edited using PhotoshopPortable CS3, thanksthanks Ariel, i'll bring your cute flash disk tomorro,

seee yaaaaaa!

p.s : seneng ga bi gue tulis nama lo gede pake warna ijo?:p

kisskiss,
Nadia

No comments: