Hey You!

My photo
Jakarta, Indonesia
a sucker for city lights.

Saturday, June 27, 2009

n for nothing

my mom wasn't at home, she's busy with her training-things

and my dad woke me up at 7, just to let me know that he had to go to office.

So, just me and my brother. I woke up at 8, and didn't have anything to do soooooo I decided to watch DVDs. I kinda missed it so much.


call me cheesy, but yes, I DO love chick-flick, romantic movies.

This movie was pretty good, Shane West was very cool and cute, I think he can play Chuck Bass as well as Ed Westwick does, haha. But actually I don't really like Jamie's character, because she's too good to be true. There's no holy people nowadays, please. That's why I love Gossip Girls, a character never be so white. Everyone is grey. So do I.

Second....

4BIA, a Thailand's horror movie.
This movie contains 4 different stories, and I think the most frightening story was the first, about cellphone. The second was very rude, bloooooooooood everywhere. The third, I can easily guess how the ending gonna be. The fourth, hmmmmmmm I think every stewardess will have nightmare after watch this haha. But in general, this movie wasn't bad. Nice, but not excellent.

Ah, yesterday I watched KING for the second time...but I watched it with Sanie,Kemal, and Sanie's little sister, Salsa. My very first experience, watch a movie with a little hyperactive girl. But it was fun, actually haha. Ah ya, Gori held Salsa on his hands!!! Verrrrrrry cuteeeeeeee!!!!!! Aaaaaawwwwwwww.

Currently I'm craving for more and more and more romantic DVDs! Any suggestions? Leave messages on my CBox.

Nadia.

No comments: