Hey You!

My photo
Jakarta, Indonesia
a sucker for city lights.

Sunday, January 25, 2009

I Want It All !

ini adalah beberapa barang yang sangat-ingin gue miliki....geez

- a full collection of Princess Diaries The Series. The story was great, and I adore the book's package too!!! And love the tiara :). Give a click to www.megcabot.com to see her books!

Nikon D80. I want it so baddddddddddddddd

T-Mobile Sidekick w/ blingsssss. I'd like to posing like Sharpay :p tapi kalo gadapet ini, yang ini juga bolehlah...

Sony Ericsson XPeria...it's supercool...bisa multiscreen ampe 9!! harganya menyaingi BB Bold

enggak akan nolak kalo dikasih, masalahnya siapa yang mau ngasih?

Familiar? Yang udah nonton Marie Antoinette-nya Kirsten Dunst pasti tau. Kayaknya asyik juga nih punya rumah peristirahatan kayak gini

nonton Jason Mraz di JavaJazz!!!!!! Minta diajarin main gitar, dipastikan begitu gue jago dia udah berumur 1453623,99 tahun.

Omong-omong Jason Mraz, gue baru nemuin salah satu lagu judulnya The Rainbow Connection, dia bawain pas manggung bulan November 2007 di The Wiltern Theatre, akustikan. Dan kalo gak salah ini juga jadi salah satu lagu buat acara Kermit The Frog. Beh, emang deh dia bawain lagu apa aja pasti dan selalu enak. 

- The Rainbow Connection - 

Why are there so many songs about rainbows,
And what's on the other side?
Rainbows are visions, but only illusions,
And rainbows have nothing to hide.
So we've been told and some choose to believe it,
I know they're wrong, wait and see.
Someday we'll find it, the rainbow connection,
The lovers, the dreamers and me.

Who said that every wish would be heard and answered,
When wished on the morning star?
Somebody thought of that, and someone believed it,
And look what it's done so far.
What's so amazing that keeps us stargazing
And what do we think we might see?
Someday we'll find it, the rainbow connection,
The lovers, the dreamers, and me.

All of us under its spell,
We know that it's probably magic ............

Have you been half asleep? And have you heard voices?
I've heard them calling my name.
Is this the sweet sound that calls the young sailors?
The voice might be one and the same.
I've heard it too many times to ignore it,
It's something that I'm s'posed to be .......
Someday we'll find it, the rainbow connection,

The lovers, the dreamers, and me .........

Ada satu lagu lagi yang lagi gue suka, meskipun ini udah lamaaaa sekali.

Bic Runga - Sway ( American Pie Soundtrack )

Don't stray ,don't ever go away
I should be much to smart for this
You know it gets the better
Of me sometimes
When you and I collide
I fall into an ocean of you
Pull me out in time
Don't let me drown
Let me down
I say its all because of you and here I go
Losing my control
I'm practising your name
So I can say it to your face it doesn't seem right
To look you in the eye
And let all the things you mean to me
Come tumbling out my mouth indeed its time
Tell you why
I say its infinately true
Say you'll stay
Don't come and go
Like you do
Sway my way
Yeah I need to know
All about you
And there's no cure
And no way to be sure
Why everythings turned inside out
Instilling so much doubt
It makes me so tired
I feel so uninspired
My head is battling with my heart
My logic has been torn apart
And now, it all turns sour
Come sweeten every afternoon
Say you'll stay, don't come and go
Like you do
Sway my way
Yeah I need to know
All about you
Say you'll stay
Don't come and go
Like you do
Sway my way
Yeah I need to know all about you
Its all because of you
Its all because of you 

udah malem, time to sleep!

see you l8r yaaa

p.s : yang baca dan MAU menjadikan impian saya jadi kenyataan, saya terima dengan ikhlas dan lapang dada, dengan tangan terbuka. Jangan takut jangan sungkan ya!

XOXO,

Nadia

No comments: